Daughterhood Circles are communities that gather on a semi-regular, face-to-face, and online basis. How often, when, and where Circle members meet is decided by the Circle and their leader. Our goal is to help create a relaxed atmosphere that emphasizes camaraderie.
Using private Facebook groups, we facilitate online communication and organization for your local community, so you can keep up the relationship between get-togethers.
Local Leaders Support
Daughterhood Circle leaders are the cornerstone of the Daughterhood initiative. We take seriously the commitment and work that our leaders put into building a community. That’s why we’ve created the Daughterhood Circle Toolkit. It contains:
- A step-by-step guide for launching circles, organizing, and leading meetings.
- Calls with Anne Tumlinson and on-call support from the national Daughterhood team.
- Marketing materials to promote your circle and a Daughterhood banner for meetings.
We want your circle participation to be a life-enhancing experience. Your benefits include:
- Making new friends and connecting to others who understand and “get” your situation.
- Connecting to the national Daughterhood community through your Local Leader.
- Joining a community of people who share their favorite resources and providers.