Circles are communities that gather on a semi-regular, face-to-face basis. How often, when, and where you meet depends on the preferences of the circle members and their leader. Our goal is to help circle leaders create a relaxed atmosphere that emphasizes camaraderie.
Through the use of private Facebook groups, we facilitate online communication and organization for your local community, so you can keep the relationship going online between get-togethers.
Local Leaders Support
Daughterhood Circle leaders are the cornerstone of the circle initiative. We take seriously the commitment and work that our leaders put into building a community. That’s why we’ve created the Daughterhood Circle Toolkit. It contains:
- A step-by-step guide for launching circles,organizing, and leading meetings
- Access to and assistance with onboarding an easy digital platform for local circle communication
- Calls with Anne Tumlinson and on-call support from the national Daughterhood team
- Marketing materials to promote your circle and a Daughterhood banner for meetings
We want your circle participation to be a life-enhancing experience. Your benefits include:
- Making new friends and connecting to others who understand and “get” your situation
- Connecting to the national Daughterhood community through your Local Leader
- Joining a community of people who can link you with their favorite resources, providers, and share information with each other.
Featured Circle – San Diego, CA
The San Diego Daughterhood Circle, led by Karen Van Dyke and Christine Lee has been meeting since the fall of 2015 and is our flagship daughterhood circle. The spirit of daughterhood resonates personally for both Karen and Christine, and professionally as they both work with women who are in the thick of daughterhood. Each meeting is a gathering of friends helping friends where laughter abounds, new ideas are created and peace prevails.
The journey of Daughterhood sometimes feels like you’re climbing mount Everest. Why go it alone. Join the daughterhood community in San Diego for their next meeting.
Start a Circle
We invest in our relationship with leaders and consider them to be an important part of our team!
We know your time is precious. So, we do our best to support an efficient process for recruiting your members, organizing get-togethers, and maintaining the connections on an ongoing basis.
The first step in becoming a leader is to continue the conversation in real life. So, please fill out this brief survey where you’ll tell us a little bit about yourself and then we’ll get right back to you to get the ball rolling and answer any questions you may have.
Find a Circle
San Diego, CA
Santa Cruz, CA
Raleigh Durham, Chapel Hill, NC
Raleigh, NC 27609
Beverly Hills, CA
Vancouver Island, BC